Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning,
I still haven't started to turn yet, but I'm certainly getting all geared up.

My wife saw a pen someplace that she really liked. The mechanism included a soft rubber like material where the fingers actually hold the pen. We have not been able to find that....sure would appreciate some help.

When I finally start turning and get a little experience under my belt, this will be one of my first projects. Gotta keep "Mama" happy.

Thank you
Dick

·
Registered
28 Posts
Good morning,
I still haven't started to turn yet, but I'm certainly getting all geared up.

My wife saw a pen someplace that she really liked. The mechanism included a soft rubber like material where the fingers actually hold the pen. We have not been able to find that....sure would appreciate some help.

When I finally start turning and get a little experience under my belt, this will be one of my first projects. Gotta keep "Mama" happy.

Thank you
Dick
I too have those pens. I think my wife got them in WalMart. Also she said the softer ones are at Staples, and office depot.
good Luck

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RMDMan, thank you for your reply but that's not quite what I had in mind. I also, have seen those at Staples.
What I'm looking for is the "kit" that includes this soft rubber like grip so that I can make (turn) this pen for her.
I'm sure that I worded it wrong in my original post.... again, thank you for your reply.

Dick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts