Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a little bit of spalted big leaf maple (read 812 board feet), currently most is 2.25" thick, 64" long and ranging in width from 7" to 16" wide. Much of it will have to be hardened. On the bowl below I used a mixture of two part epoxy thinned to 50% with denatured alcohol. I am going to try 50-50 mix of lacquer and lacquer thinner on the next batch. If you are interested send me a message. [email protected] The price would be $10./board foot.

Attachments

· Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how about indiana

Could you give me an idea of how many board feet you would like? The boards are currently about 60" in length and vary between 8" an 16" wide and are 2 1/2 inches thick. ken

· Registered
182 Posts
Man I would Love to have some of that But shipping to Indiana would be an arm and leg. I use to live in Salem Or, I went to McNary High School,In Kaiser Or, Back in 78/79. I really Miss the Area, But had to move for work at the Time.

· Registered
620 Posts
splinter2 said:
Man I would Love to have some of that But shipping to Indiana would be an arm and leg. I use to live in Salem Or, I went to McNary High School,In Kaiser Or, Back in 78/79. I really Miss the Area, But had to move for work at the Time.
A large flat rate board game box, 23-13/16 X 11-3/4 X 3-inches, ships for only $16.85.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.