Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to clean house (garage) so I am offering for sale the following tools for sale. The pieces individually total $3650; however, if interested, I will sell the entire package for $3500. Pictures will be sent on request.
Thanks,
Rob

Porta-Nails, Inc. (PNI) Universal Router Table (Router Table, Joint Maker, and Pin Router) $100

Delta 12” Portable Planer (Model 22-540) $100

rbindustries (RBI) 20” 4-in-1 Universal Woodplaner System (Model 820) with Continuous Duty 5HP Baldor 1PH 220 Volt TEFC Motor Power Pak with Magnetic Safety Switch $1400

Tradesman Mortising Machine (Model 8120) $125

Milwaukee 10” Magnum Slide Compound Miter Saw (Model 6496) with Extension Kit (Catalog No. 49-52-0110) and Heavy Duty Tool Stand (Catalog No. 48-08-0350) $350

Delta 6” Deluxe Jointer (Model 37-190) $300

Delta 10” Tilting Arbor Unisaw - 3HP 1PH 230 Volt (Model 36812) with Biesemeyer T-Square Commercial Fence System 50” Capacity (Model 78-904), Delta Sliding Table Attachment (Model 34-555), and Woodhaven Router Table Top with Stay-Tru Plate Levelers $1200

Delta Tenoning Jig (Model 34-182) $75

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They now sell a smaller "3-in-1" unit. I have an email into them to varify they still support the Model 820. I will let you know what I find out.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update on RBI Model 820 Planer

This is the email I just received from RBI (rbindustries):

"RBaker,
Thanks so much for your inquiry. We are now making the 820 again after about a 5 year absence. We had such a call for the 820 we put it back into production. All parts are available and you can reach us at 800-487-2623 extension 314 for an order. Many thanks for you interest in us and our tools.
Regards,
Dan Bixby"
Let me know if I can answer any other questions.
Thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is not variable speed but that is an option you can still order and install. The planer was used to make ONE cabinet for my daughter and is in excellent shape. In fact, it is still attached to the factory shipping pallet. I do not have any of the profiles but they can be ordered.

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,677 Posts
That's a great price I would like to have it. I am waffling though on a wider one and need to get off the fence and mike up my mind. I had my eye on a 30" and lket it slip through. I am looking for another one and at some point may settle for one smaller but I really need a 30 for the things I will be using it for and already need it for.
That's a really good price on that planer though.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let me know if you change your mind. It's on the factory pallet and ready to be taken to the loading dock.
Rob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts