Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vehicle door Bumper Wire Automotive exterior Fender

Wire Electrical wiring Cable Technology Fuel line

I don't know what they are called, therefore having a hard time finding replacements. In the pictures the blue ones, and black with red. Splicers of some sort, but Google doesn't like my search querys. Any idea? The manual doesn't even mention them. The hose OD is 1/4".
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.