Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...365 posts and I haven't properly introduced myself.
I'm Geoff and I make guitars...and I'm a smart ass if you haven't noticed.
I,like many of you, am a tool junkie and I like to OBSESS over perfect joints.
I'm 40, married to the PERFECT woman and I don't see the point in werking to make someone else rich...I'd rather be poor and happy.

I rent,don't own, have no car,take transit and I have a life long love affair with music. Both playing and listening.

There.....I'm done. Continue.:smile:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Here you go Geoff, just for you.
:smile:

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
...365 posts and I haven't properly introduced myself.
It just now occurred to you? Well now that you have introduced yourself, don't be shy :laughing:. (This is weird, I had to check my past post to see if I ever introduced myself, I did, whew)
Since you went to the trouble of an introduction I will offer a belated welcome Geoff.

·
Registered
70 Posts
About introduction

Hello everyone i relized my self i did not introduce my self. My real name is joe i am single i have been doing wood working since i was 16 and i am 37 now. I have my shop in my moms cellar i rent but i want to own my own house but it's every exspensive right now i am waiting for prices to drop some more. I am also looking for the right women to come along. After 21 years of wood working i am still not completly happy with my wood working even though it has improved over the years but i am no master wood worker still learning.
Well i have to go ive been very bissy lately.

·
Registered
4 Posts
High Gloss

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT HIGH GLOSS.WAY OF TO DO IT IN PRODUTION. SPRAY GUNS, PUMPS, SANDPAPERS ETC:smile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts