Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am putting to use a piece of Bodark that was in the shop.
I am including some pics of said piece, however I will not relinquish what I am planning just yet. Guesses are welcome, However I have never seen one of what I am making. (The Girlfriend says she has, so theres a small hint)...

And on with the pics..Will post more as I progress...

BTW this piece is about 16 inches tall X 5-6 inches at the base tapering off at the top to about 3-4 inches.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Nice piece of wood. I never understand these post. Guess at what, it is a piece of wood, I could make 100 things out of it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HA-HA, i understand Fire, really wasn't expecting anyone to take a real guess at it. Was more of a figure of speech. I know that noone will guess correctly anyway. But yes it is a nice piece of wood, Hopefully will have it started tomorrow and finished by the weekend.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well didnt get to start on it last weekend like I wanted, but made a little progress today after work. Squared up the sides and top and bottom, got hole drilled in top. Routed the edges round that will be exposed when on display. Sanded, cleaned, and applied first coat of sealant. Hopefully get some more done tomorrow. Actually started another project earlier in the week that might be finished this weekend as well. Just have to see how time goes.

Enjoy, or dont, either way here it is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts