Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we seem to be showing off thought I'd throw some of my stuff in the ring!:laughing:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Oh man I love it.... the ceilings are great!

Nice work.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Hieny,

Man...That is some spectacular wood crafting there. :yes: :yes: :yes:

I especially like the bar and the railing....You are a master craftsman for sure..:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow what is the material used on the ceiling (white ceiling). Also the raised paneling on the wall is that mdf or wood.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow what is the material used on the ceiling (white ceiling). Also the raised paneling on the wall is that mdf or wood.11-25-2006 11:16 AM
The Ceiling is all MDF moldings and the sub structure is poplar. The wainscoting is also MDF. The bar is Cherry plywood with solid cherry facings. The Library is all solid cherry with a walnut inlay in the raceway moldings. Thanks for the compliments guys!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
alexfranke
What is the glass on the right?
That is one of the french doors swung open and pushed as far as I could for a good picture.

TexasTimbers
Did you do the stairs and railings?
No, a company I use named Maranatha Stair & Rails did the stairs. If your ever working in the Jersey shore area they are the company to use. They bent the rails on site and are made of jatoba (braz. cherry) and it took about 100 clamps per side, quite a sight to see.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Great work..somebody had some money to spend:laughing:
Love the true raised paneling,I rarely get to do it that way usually just 3/4 on 1/4 with an offset panel mould...boring

·
Registered
1 Posts
Real Nice Stuff. I didn't catch where you are from. I'm from Ohio. An hour East of Cleveland. I'll post some pic's if I can find them. I'd like know if you stain your custom cabinets or if the painter on the job does. I'm new to this forum but I like what I see so far. I'm having a tough time typing guys. I sliced , well.... de-boned my left index finger with surgical precision using a brand new utility blade about 5 weeks ago. The stitches were through my finger nail. Anyway, I want to say hello to all the regulars here and hope to get to know you all better. I'm certain we can swap some cool tips and tricks. http://thetrimmaster.blogspot.com/2006/03/pictures.html

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hieny,

Wonderful work, I know I'd be exceptionally proud of such a quality job. Lovely photos also perhaps you could make a few $ from photography on the side.

Great work

Derryck

1 - 20 of 31 Posts