Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wwww.teaandelle.com New to the site and great to see so many people on here, my company does everything you can think of and big small and all in between. Give us a call for whatever you may need! will be posting more projects and helping others out as i go along, THANK YOU!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Sear's at ONE time said "SHOP SEAR'S, WHERE WE HAVE EVERYTHING", lawsuit forced them to say, "WHERE AMERICA SHOPS".

Just having some fun, FUN IS GOOD!

Dale in Indy

s

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Sears used to sell everything. You could buy an entire house and a wife to share it with through Sears mail order and they would ship it to you by train. Even the free catalogs made good toilet paper for the out house. :laughing:

·
Registered
618 Posts
So, let me get this straight.

You come onto a website made for woodworkers, offering to sell your woodwork to us here, even though we are already building our own stuff. And you thought that would work?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cmon..

hey guys im just trying to help out with advertising with my family, no need to troll. Everyone needs to get their name out there some how, if you dont like it then dont bother with it lol. Plus im just trying to offer services that are at great rates that some people who love woodworking may need, plastic and wood cnc machining small components, parts, etc...

·
Old School
24,027 Posts
hey guys im just trying to help out with advertising with my family, no need to troll. Everyone needs to get their name out there some how, if you dont like it then dont bother with it lol. Plus im just trying to offer services that are at great rates that some people who love woodworking may need, plastic and wood cnc machining small components, parts, etc...
Nice try...can't blame you there. You might consider paid advertising.

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Sears used to sell everything. You could buy an entire house and a wife to share it with through Sears mail order and they would ship it to you by train. Even the free catalogs made good toilet paper for the out house. :laughing:
Do you remember when they also sold automobiles. The Henry J. is the one I remember seeing in a Sears store. I think in earlier years they sold other models

I do not think that they ever sold any perishable food.

George

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
That's funny. I remember as a kid we used to look forward to the catalog. They even had a ladies lingerie section.:laughing:

Now that really brings back memories! Before it was fashionable in schools, National Geographic and the Sears catalog where were most young boys got their sex education. :laughing:

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Do you remember when they also sold automobiles. The Henry J. is the one I remember seeing in a Sears store. I think in earlier years they sold other models

I do not think that they ever sold any perishable food.

George
Sears was Henry's first dealership! You wanted a Model "A" you ordered through Sears. I wasn't alive back then, but my Grandda was and he told me about it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts