Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Cabinet Maker
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright here's some of pics hope you like them.

The first pic is of the grain elevator that I had been working on.

The second pic is of a trophy I had recently made for my Church car rally.

The third is a chest I had pulled together for my Dad for Father's Day.

The fourth is a scroll saw portrait I made of Jesus.

And for the last pic, this is also A gift I had made for my Dad for his birthday.

Attachments

·
Registered
803 Posts
The grain elevator indicates [to me at least] that you're from the prairies.
Sask. Man.??? That's all we need around here!!! MORE CANADIANS!!!:laughing:
Welcome aboard & nice werk!!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
hands made for wood, see what you got yourself into young man ? There are a couple trouble makers here (I am one of them :shifty: sometimes). Don't let us bother you, it's all in good fun. There are 2400 other members, all pretty nice folks. I have been around more than a year and I don't recall anyone getting their feelings hurt. Just alot of goofing around mixed in with some really good content we all can learn from :thumbsup:.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Nice work.
Is the grain elevator a kit or did you build it from scratch?
I used to build alot of miniature buildings for model railroads.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Let's see some shop pics!!! I remember when I started out....I think I had a jigsaw, a drill,a plane and a sander.That was it. Now....critical mass!!!:laughing:

Are kids still being taught woodworking in high school??? It's good to see the young'uns taking an interest in this field!!! Keep it up, kid!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,445 Posts
Wow! That's some cool stuff! My shop projects from 7th grade didn't look anywhere near that good! (Heck, I don't think my shop projects from 30 years later are any better!:blush:)

...and I sure wasn't square with God at that point of my life! Well done! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.