Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post here. I started building with a buddy about a year and a half back. We've gotten better in that time and look forward to acquiring new tools as we've pretty much maximized our potential with a simple mitre saw, powered hand saw, top handle jig and a Kreg jig. Any thoughts or comments would be very much appreciated. Seems I cannot upload any of my high res pics and am limited to 4 at a time. I'll try to work around this as I've built quite a deal in the last year.

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
Nice work! It's not my style, however, if I were an audiophile like it appears you are, I think I would feel right at home doing work like that! Good job on all of it, I really dig the sconces though and the dimensional wall art in between!

·
Advanced mistake maker
1,231 Posts
I really like the mosaic-looking wall hanging shown in the second photo set (sconces). Have you got more shots of it?

·
I wood if I could.
3,976 Posts
You've got a lot of cool stuff there. I think the wall sconces and the wall art piece are my favorites. But, really, I find it all endearing. Well done. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi ericfarrell85
you have done some cool stuff...
The most i liked was the coffee table with three big lumbar planks... next are the lounge and chair.. then the rest...
i wonder if you could explain further about the coffee table joinery and cut lists....

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I to like some of your builds, nothing personal, but it appears from photo's that you use plywood often, and your designs DESERVE better materials, IMHO.

I haven't read the entire thread, but that's the impression I took. Walnut of some of those pieces would really make them STUNNING. It would be a big help to tell what materials you used in a piece, some appear after another look to be quality woods, but TELL THE VIEWERS, IMO

Enjoy, that's the important thing.

Dale in Indy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts