Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am a relative newbie looking for some not too difficult plans for one of those small tables that can go next to my barca-lounger chair and hold a drink. Would really like to have a cup holder built into the design or easily modifiable to accommodate a large cup.

Here are the ideal dimensions:
24-26" tall
14-18" wide
24" long

Anyone have any leads?

Thanks in advance.

Nathan

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's pretty awesome, although it looks like some things might be beyond my newb level of expertise and degree of difficulty I'd want to go after for this project. Would you happen to have plans?

Thanks,

Nathan

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
If you want to go simple, get a drink holder, cut a hole in the table top and insert it. I have several of these holders bought to put on my boat but I sold the boat. Still holding on to them. I will use them some day.

Check out this holder. Lots of different styles out there just waiting for you. :)

Good luck.
Mike

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OOO, great idea Mike, that's probably a better solution for a beginner like me. Now, just need to find plans for a simple enough end table.

Thanks.

Nathan

·
Pain in the A$$
1,904 Posts
deadherring said:
OOO, great idea Mike, that's probably a better solution for a beginner like me. Now, just need to find plans for a simple enough end table.

Thanks.

Nathan
Great idea Mike. I need to remember that for next time.

Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts