Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
New Sketch-it Design Tool
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Ultimate Woodworking Drawing Tool! The Sketch-it clipboard is an essential woodworking design tool that allows you to draw precise drawings quickly and easily in the shop or field. Every contractor, DIY and student of all ages can benefit from it! The Sketch-it clipboard helps you draw like a pro quickly and easily whether you're working on the job site, planning your next kitchen. Any paper or pencil will work. Simply place your paper on the Sketch-it clipboard and align the paper to the tabs on the top of the clipboard. Press firmly and watch how the grooves in the clipboard guide your pen or pencil to draw straight lines. •Overall dimensions 9”x 13” with a drawing surface of A4 or 8.5” x 11 Visit us at www.sketch-it.com for more information.

Attachments

·
Banned
6,836 Posts
Another Spammer. I know everybody needs to make a buck but damn. Not that I actually want one but if i did and it was a red one with the lowest shipping cost, it would cost $35.00 a little steep for a clipboard.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.