Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like my shop is never how I want it. Seems like I could spend all of my time making storage, jigs, and better access to tools and dust collection. I love looking at pictures of other's shops. The best ideas are often borrowed. Anyone have pics to share.

Ashamed, my shop is in transition right now... but it always is. I don't have any good recent pics to share. However, I'm working on getting a few things straightened out. Here's the best I got...

Attachments

·
Registered
754 Posts
Very nice, where is it located... in your house or somewhere else?

If your looking for some shop pics you may want to check out this thread: Show us your shop!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's my house. I have a walk out basement with third car garage. Its two cars deep. 20' x 40'

You are seeing the back 20x20. What a damned mess. But that's what it looks like after Christmas.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Hey Plowboy....

Don't feel bad....my shop kinda looks like that too. I do know where everything is tho....:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I did a spring cleaning about 3 weeks ago.....anyway it seemed like spring here. I moved all the euipment out and blew all the dust out and now 3 weeks later it's almost back to it's original state...:huh: :huh: :huh:

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,674 Posts
Burl I appreciate your post. I thought I was the only one who went through all that trouble knowing the dust will begin it's counter-assault within hours of getting the equipment back in place . . . . even if you don't flip a single "On" switch it somehow start it's inexorable return to the nooks and crannys of the shop . . :cursing: :laughing:

·
Registered
404 Posts
I can't even begin to calculate how much "GREEN" is enough...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I want a bigger shop more than anything....Jill wants the addition to the house more than anything...seeing how I bought 2 sawmills last year..I know...wanna be sawmills.....I think she's next on the more than anything list..:laughing: :yes: :laughing: :yes:

You do know that we live in a mixed household......It was most enjoyable to watch my Packers kick her Bears....:shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts