Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
View attachment 71395

Wall Product Beige Tile Wood

Wall Wood Product Floor Tile

Clearing out the shop. Anyone need some pen blanks? $15 OBO for 20 blanks delivered to your door. Blanks are unknown random species most of them are spalted to some degree and figured. Some are from burls. These aren't premium blanks but are pretty nice. Some minor defects in a few like nicks on the corners and a few worm holes. But I feel its worth a little CA work for the figure. Most are cross-cut to maximize the figure.

Will also trade for kits. Pen,stopper or what ever.

Attachments

· Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@mark. I wanted to come to the meeting but I have family in town for my son's graduation. Could you please tell me when the one after that is going to be.

Set 2 and 3 are still up for grabs. Which one would you like?

I wish I could have got you some of the last batch they were really nice. I also have some wicked nice cherry burl. I will bring to a meeting whenever I get to one.

· Pain in the A$$
1,904 Posts
PSDkevin said:
@mark. I wanted to come to the meeting but I have family in town for my son's graduation. Could you please tell me when the one after that is going to be.

Set 2 and 3 are still up for grabs. Which one would you like?

I wish I could have got you some of the last batch they were really nice. I also have some wicked nice cherry burl. I will bring to a meeting whenever I get to one.
I'll take #2. Let me know how to get you some $$. Our meetings are the 4th Saturday of every month at 9:30-12:30. This month we are having Guest Demonstrator Dave Endres from St. Louis. Here is a piece the local St Louis news did on him: http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=195590 He is going to teach us how to make a cutting board & knife using a lathe.

Mark

· Pain in the A$$
1,904 Posts
PSDkevin said:
@middle and burb. Still haven't seen anything. Do you guys still want sets 2&3? If not I am going to put them back up for grabs.
Go ahead and sell to someone else. I just checked my PP again and there apparently is a problem with my account. They want my SSN & I'm not providing it.

Mark

· Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes. As of right now sets 2&3 are still up for grabs. Just as a side note there are going to be blanks in these batches that really need to be stabilized. I can do that but would have to charge more.

· Registered
4 Posts
Please let us know if you get more of these.:yes:

---
LondonDeco are a small, friendly team of qualified painters and decorators experienced in delivering the highest quality service on every project. Our works are carried out primarily in areas such as Muswell Hill, Islington, Highgate, Camden, Hampstead and other parts of North London.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.