Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I try to make multi jigsaw table. I want one jig with two functions, for jigsaw table and scroll saw. I give safety feature for anti kickback.
this is really help me for working and I am very pleased with the results and would recommend making one yourself

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why would a jig/scroll saw need anti-kickback?

George
do you have jigsaw table DIY?
what about the kickback?
if for scroll saw i think very low kickback coz use small teeth, but for jigsaw table very high vibration if use big teeths that why need this kickback. i dont know you agree or not but this is make me more safer for work

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
The "kickback" that the OP is referring to is the stock jumping on the table. His anti "kickback" feature, is a hold down foot. Not exactly the correct terminology used but I get what he means.
i thought it was obvious, but...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The "kickback" that the OP is referring to is the stock jumping on the table. His anti "kickback" feature, is a hold down foot. Not exactly the correct terminology used but I get what he means.
100% right :thumbsup:
i dont know about the name but his is for hold wood

·
Registered
13,111 Posts

OK, now that is an entirely different situation. That problem would be solved with his technique. I had no idea that is what he meant.

George

1 - 8 of 8 Posts