Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not quite sure what he is smoking but asking 850 for a filtration unit that retails for 320?

CL detroit metro oakland co all for sale / wanted tools - by owner Reply Reply to: [email protected] [?]

flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of
Posted: 2013-09-22, 5:50PM EDT
Air filtration system - $850 (Romeo )

Air filtration system for small shop $850.00 Cash US funds purchaser must pick up Call 586-612-4731
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 4084413398
Posted: 2013-09-22, 5:50PM EDT
email to a friend

Avoid scams, deal locally! Do NOT wire funds (Western Union, Moneygram).
Beware cashier checks, money orders, shipping, non-local buyers/sellers. More info

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
This is exactly why I check prices before buying. eBay also has a lot of stuff at 150% and even double the cost to just buy it from a regular store.

And your right, it is probably stolen because the seller doesn't know what the thing is worth.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sleeper said:
This is exactly why I check prices before buying. eBay also has a lot of stuff at 150% and even double the cost to just buy it from a regular store.

And your right, it is probably stolen because the seller doesn't know what the thing is worth.
I bought one on craigs list a couple years ago for $175. Te price was right and a good buy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts