Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Advanced mistake maker
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And decided I could make something just about like it-- using scraps I already had. This was made using primed latex scrap Fir from work, twenty-one 1 1/4" drywall screws, and a little bit of semi-gloss latex paint I wanted to use up. I'm not sure where it'll find a home yet, but sometimes just making something, or anything, will boost a mood and relieve stress!

Attachments

Reactions: Travico

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
It took me a couple of minutes to figure out what you had made. But once it finally dawned on me I realized what a great idea it was and very nicely executed as well. :thumbsup:

·
Advanced mistake maker
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been making a quite a few crates from pallet wood, too. I have been pretty lucky and gotten free pallets that have only been used once or twice. Very simple, and each one has slight differences to make them unique.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
And decided I could make something just about like it-- using scraps I already had. This was made using primed latex scrap Fir from work, twenty-one 1 1/4" drywall screws, and a little bit of semi-gloss latex paint I wanted to use up. I'm not sure where it'll find a home yet, but sometimes just making something, or anything, will boost a mood and relieve stress!

I agree... a bad day woodworking is still a nice escape.
Really liking that you created something from cast off stock.

·
Advanced mistake maker
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It looks like it won't work here either. My dog likes to pluck the garbage out (who would ever think that empty T. P. rolls would entertain a dog???) and my cat loves to pull the empty bags out. Looks like it'll be yard sale bound...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts