Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am shopping for a bench top belt/disc sander. Any recommendations in the $150 range?

This
is well reviewed.

Thanks!

·
RAM Man
742 Posts
I have that exact sander only with a Hitachi badge on it. The tracking adjustment for the belt works well and the dust collection is pretty good when hooked up to a shop vac. I'm not sure who really makes it as I've seen it badged under a few company names. I'd recommend it.

Reactions: whatalesyou1

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have that exact sander only with a Hitachi badge on it. The tracking adjustment for the belt works well and the dust collection is pretty good when hooked up to a shop vac. I'm not sure who really makes it as I've seen it badged under a few company names. I'd recommend it.
Maybe I'll just come over and borrow yours, Dave.

;)

·
Pain in the A$$
1,904 Posts
sweensdv said:
x2 I have the Hitachi unit as well. Bough it about 4 years ago at Lowes. I use it occasionally, but it works well.

Mark

·
RAM Man
742 Posts
I don't know if they still have them, can't find it on their website, but Farm & Fleet at one time sold these sanders. They would put them on sale every so often for about $120. You might want to check with them and see if they are still available. Fleet Farm is another place I'd check out.

Reactions: whatalesyou1
1 - 5 of 5 Posts