Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LadyWood...KEKEMO
Good evening to all...or of course goodmorning.... :thumbsup:

My name is Kerry... an avid woodworker... hobby...
Would love to be part of your forum, I looking for more interaction with woodworkers... already a member of Ubeaut .... hoping this site will be just as enjoyable...I haven't yet filled out pofile... going there next... I make CountryCottage styled furniture, a technique I that I call "encasement", its super strong, extremely fast, eco-friendly, but most importantly its what I love to do.... also like lots of other hobbies...
:bangin:

Looking forward to getting to know some of the members...
I come from a town called MANDURAH on the West Coast, or Western Australia, 100 klms south of our State Capital, Perth. Its a water playground beautiful estuary, 2 lovely rivers...
I am a widower, lost my dearest husband to Cancer last year...we were woodworker together....loved it so much........ he was my biggest fan... he brought me everything I needed to make my furniture... he loved what I could make..... I have a house full of lovely furniture... about 75 pieces, about 80% of that is all my work, the rest Ed & I, & a few lovely Jarrah & Marri pieces that Ed did solo....
Looking forward to getting to know some of you.....

Sincerely in woodworking friendship...:thumbup:
Kerry Kelly-Moroney.............alias KEKEMO

Sorry if some of you are seeing double....ok see I am a little lost... its all upside down to me....don't worry I will get the hang of it soon! Yep hangin there mate!......

http://Groups.msn.com/WOODWORKCountryCottage

look at side menu, click on PICTURES there's about 6 albums of work there...

·
johnep
2,004 Posts
Hi there, my daughter visited Perth and locality a year or two back. She visited Margaret River and some island off the coast that I have forgotten the name of.
johnep

1 - 4 of 4 Posts