Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
FNG
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this window at a architectural antiques store in Aurora, OR. in the basement stock (unprocessed new items). Me and the Misses decided to make it in to a picture frame for our upcoming wedding photos(A window to our memory's) . The corners proved to be a real daunting task to clean out.

I tried to upload the images to this server as instructed but I guess I was missing a security tag. So I used Photobucket. i assume it's because I'm new, so I understand.

·
Registered
249 Posts
That is a really creative idea, consider it stolen ;).

·
FNG
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HA! Steal away. I personal don't like to keep ideas to myself. One thing that makes me a crappy business man.

·
Beginner toy maker
28 Posts
That is a really cool idea, thanks for sharing it, I'll be keeping an eye open for one of these. Thanks again :)

·
Registered
885 Posts
I love that store. Usually come away with more ideas than I went in with and wishing I had more cash

·
Registered
9 Posts
Found this window at a architectural antiques store in Aurora, OR. in the basement stock (unprocessed new items). Me and the Misses decided to make it in to a picture frame for our upcoming wedding photos(A window to our memory's) . The corners proved to be a real daunting task to clean out.

I tried to upload the images to this server as instructed but I guess I was missing a security tag. So I used Photobucket. i assume it's because I'm new, so I understand.
these designs are just awesome and can even help people to choose which to choose to their personal use. Thank you for adding them in this forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts