Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
where's my table saw?
29,430 Posts
Thanks a lot, Frank ...

Oh, well, this problem I've been having is finally solved.

Hi, everyone.
Now your problem has become our problem. What was your problem that you've solved which has become our problem to figure out what your problem was ..... waht? :|

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I have a clean bench top....for now. Just wait a couple of days. I have several pens to make so the dust and chips will be piling up! At least ankle deep.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You mean no one else has their dust collection system connected to their pencil sharpener?

... but I really like the clean bench comment. It is a rare thing that just happened this weekend somehow.

·
where's my table saw?
29,430 Posts
That's a great idea!

You mean no one else has their dust collection system connected to their pencil sharpener?

... but I really like the clean bench comment. It is a rare thing that just happened this weekend somehow.
Can you break the application down for us? How did you make it work? This would save hours of emptying the drawer in the pencil sharpener, and it would be easier on your back, no heavy lifting. :vs_cool:

:wink:

·
Registered
120 Posts
The problem is you are starving the vacuum for air! The opening in the pencil sharpener is too small.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts