Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knows a product preferably iron on similar thing that can be used to print a drawing on ply wood and then i cover it with polyurathane to protect it from scratches.
I make carrom boards and sell them so i have to draw lines and circles with hand.It is tedious and time consuming.If there is a way to reproduce the work with something that i can have printed on some kind of paper from some company and just place it on plywood and transfer it by some neat way over and over.
Any suggestion will be appreciated.
Naem

·
johnep
2,140 Posts
Believe you can buy special ink for your cptr printer whic will enable iron on designs for T shirts. should work for wood as well.
johnep

·
johnep
2,140 Posts
Searched on google and actually it is special transfer paper. One company supplying is lazertran.
good luck.

johnep

·
Registered
129 Posts
I've used this transfer paper for t-shirts though not permanent. It works OK on cloth. I doubt it would work well on wood. But worth a try I guess

·
Registered
714 Posts
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knows a product preferably iron on similar thing that can be used to print a drawing on ply wood and then i cover it with polyurathane to protect it from scratches.
I make carrom boards and sell them so i have to draw lines and circles with hand.It is tedious and time consuming.If there is a way to reproduce the work with something that i can have printed on some kind of paper from some company and just place it on plywood and transfer it by some neat way over and over.
Any suggestion will be appreciated.
Naem

Welcome Aboard!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts