Woodworking Talk banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
You don't list where you're located at and I'm too lazy to google how many Suwannee Lumbers there are so forgive me if this is irrelevant but Suwannee isn't too common of a name...

If you're talking Suwannee Lumber in Georgia I used to use a sawmill in Hall County that advertised on Woodfinder. He was great on the calculations and service. It was just a sideline for him but he always seemed to have a good selection and prices when I needed.

Again, if you're talking Suwannee Oklahoma then just ignore me and list your location :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
To Waterloomarc,
Hi, Yes, I live in Georgia, near the Spaghetti junction. Will try to find the one you suggested on Woodfinder. Thank you. I also was advised to try the Peach Lumber in Marietta. Will follow up and share the experience.

P.S. unrelated - got 10" Rikon bandsaw from the HighlandWoodworking (love that place) along with the Carter blade stabilizer. It is a great saw but should have listened to others and gotten 14"... oh, well... time to start articulating a new compelling argument for the "boss". Happy Holidays!!!

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.