Woodworking Talk banner
61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
Egg Spurt
3,515 Posts
So when do we all get invited to come over so you can cheat us all out of our ill-gotten gains? You'll be out of luck with me..I blew all my ill-gotten money on illicit stuff..

·
Registered
Termite
8,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
So when do we all get invited to come over so you can cheat us all out of our ill-gotten gains? You'll be out of luck with me..I blew all my ill-gotten money on illicit stuff..
I use to open the bar on poker games, till I had a bunch of heavyweight drinkers over to play. After that I mentioned bringing a bottle to share. Funny how they want to drink your $40 Single barrel , but bring $12 fireball...

·
Registered
Termite
8,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Yep....this is boring, but I know I have to get past the round track to move forward. Usually at this point if I don't see what I'm trying to create or confused about the outcome I'll stop and walk away till I know.
Wood Art Engineering Urban design Composite material

·
Registered
Egg Spurt
3,515 Posts
I use to open the bar on poker games, till I had a bunch of heavyweight drinkers over to play. After that I mentioned bringing a bottle to share. Funny how they want to drink your $40 Single barrel , but bring $12 fireball...
Oh C'mon.. You know there's no such thing as a heavy drinker who will cheat you out of your good booze..They'll only drink the cheap stuff and save the good stuff for the cordial host..
That's why I quit drinking..well..that and hangovers and..you know..jail n stuff.
I dunno Jack..All that work around a bunch of drunks doesn't seem like a recipe for a long lasting poker table..I'm not blaming every drunk, but I've been around a few in my illustrious drinking career..

·
Registered
Termite
8,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Hoping this project doesn't get cut short. I going once or twice a month to see my kidney doctor. Last Wednesday I notice blood in my urine. Not uncommon with kidney patients , but blood one day and not the next but repeated as the week goes on got concerning. Obviously I have cysts burst inside the kidney and out all the tine. Why I. Given a prescription for pin killers , but I don't like to take them. Anyway.... back to the nueorogist...

·
Registered
Egg Spurt
3,515 Posts
Good luck with your kidneys..I went to the kidney department and I seem to have healed up since the last go around..

·
Registered
Termite
8,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Not afraid to give credit for an idea when it due. On "Scott's Poker Forum" a guy from Cali laminated to make a ring about 20 years ago.. Problem was up close it was loaded in wood putty. Figured I could do better..
Wood Houseplant Flooring Event Leisure
Drum Wood Orange Membranophone Musical instrument

·
Registered
Termite
8,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
I have one more walnut lamination and then I'll decide how many tines I'll wrap with Cherry. It will be a small transition ring between walnut and playing surface.this one will only be 3/4 tall and will use 1/4 blocks to bring it up level for sanding.
Plant Wood Yellow Tape measure Road surface
Wood Composite material Hardwood Wood stain Plank

61 - 80 of 88 Posts