Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, I have watched an advert for a pocket hole jig. my only problem is it's American which means it's very very hard to get were I am so I have had to resort to trying make one for myself. does any one have any help for this as I don't really know where to start

·
johnep
1,981 Posts
So where are you.? I am in UK and had no problem. Amazon will probably post to you anywhere else.
johnep

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
problem with the drill press jig I don't know were to find t track all my local suppliers and the don't have it.

·
John
3,028 Posts
problem with the drill press jig I don't know were to find t track all my local suppliers and the don't have it.
Knowing your general location, ie country at least, would help a lot in suggesting sources for any item you may be looking for:blink:

·
John
3,028 Posts
This is based in the US but will ship international. Just click on the shipping tab for particulars. Don't have any idea what shipping, exchange rates, duties, taxes, etc do to you though. I know the stuff is available in the UK through some other forums.

http://www.ttrackusa.com/:smile:

·
johnep
1,981 Posts
In stock at amazon. and diytools.co.uk.
There is a tool shop in Peterborough which also stocks and probably one in Northampton.
You could have it by Friday. I just have the single hole, cost about 10GBpnds.
Remember, Google is your friend.
johnep

1 - 13 of 13 Posts