Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I've been wanting to make a new router table for my plunge base router. I didn't really like the way that I was adjusting the height of my router bits on my current table. I was thinking of making a router lift just like Matthias Wandel's however I don't think it would work with a plunge router.

Does anyone else know if there is a similar way of adjusting the height of a router bit using a plunge router attached to a router table?

·
John
3,028 Posts
Hi everyone,

I've been wanting to make a new router table for my plunge base router. I didn't really like the way that I was adjusting the height of my router bits on my current table. I was thinking of making a router lift just like Matthias Wandel's however I don't think it would work with a plunge router.

Does anyone else know if there is a similar way of adjusting the height of a router bit using a plunge router attached to a router table?
Would help to know exactly which plunge router you have.
There is a company that makes a sorta lift specifically for plunge routers. It is basically a hardware kit that converts the OEM plunge base to an above table adjustment base. Usually see them for around $100. Here's a link to their website and they are also available on Amazon.
http://www.routertechnologies.com/routerraizer.htm
:smile:

·
John
3,028 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts