Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all. I am a Plumber/steamfitter by trade but love being in the shop trying to be a woodworker. Slowly gathering the tools I needed for the last job but didn't have LOL. Would be a lot better if the wife didn't think my shop was her storage area. Think I'll build her a shed.

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Welcome, explumber/steamfitter/pipe welder here myself. (L.U. 65 Decatur Il.) After working for the same company in the trade for 12 years I started my own plumbing/welding shop and ran that for 4-5 years... then I bought a little sawmill :thumbsup:. I walked away from that business and got into wood full time. Been broke and covered in sawdust ever since :icon_wink:, I wish I had bought my mill years ago. Best job I ever had. I was a master plumber, in the wood shop I am the master of disaster, but have a ball doing it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Texas Timbers, I post in the Chatroom. I like helping others with their Plumbing projects and I was advised that this Forum was in existance so I joined. Guess I will be giving help in one Forum and getting help in this one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts