Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In one of the seven woodworking magazines I take there were plans for turning croquet mallets. None of the online indexes list the issue. Anyone know where I can get the plans?:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
musicman

Thanks Dave, however, I subscribe to about 7 different woodworking mags. In one of them I saw the plans for turning a set of croquet mallets with copper sleeves on the mallet heads. I've tried contacting each publisher for the issue number and/or their indexes. Woodsmith has an index as do some of the others. Some do not. I'm tired of looking through about 200 back issues so I guess I'll have to design my own mallets.

·
7,222 Posts
Thanks Dave, however, I subscribe to about 7 different woodworking mags. In one of them I saw the plans for turning a set of croquet mallets with copper sleeves on the mallet heads. I've tried contacting each publisher for the issue number and/or their indexes. Woodsmith has an index as do some of the others. Some do not. I'm tired of looking through about 200 back issues so I guess I'll have to design my own mallets.
Bummer, I understand the frustration of knowing you saw something, but then not being able to pin down the specific when or where.

The copper sleeves sound interesting. Please post pictures of your completed mallets.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.