Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I was cleaning my room ( havnt finished yet I got sidetracked. And I decided I would take all the planes in my room put them in one spot an take a picture or 2... These are only in my room. These do not include the ones I have put in my brothers room and the ones I keep in the shed

I was amazed at how many I truly had! Here's the rundown... I think I got them all. I love sharing and figured why not? Maybe someone will enjoy seeing all of these. My parents allways laugh cause my room is filled with saws planes braces and other antique equipment. Thanks for looking guys!

Total count 38

Jointers
Ohio tool 21
Ohio tool 21
Ohio tool 21
No name
No name
L&Ij white buffalo 1820-1840
Ogontz tool
No name

Top roll parallel to jointers there the Inbetween that I can't remember the name of ( might be jack)

A howland and co NY (1850s prison labor)
No name

Below those the tranist planes
Ohio tool #30
Stanley #29
Stanley #28
Bailey #32

Below those the block planes
Ogontz tool
Scorpio works 3
Green field tool co
DR Barton. (Mid to late 1800s)
No name

Beside those. The 2 metallic planes
Goodall no number but fantastic shape and no latteral
Sieglay #4

Beside them.
A double razze no name
J Benner,A plough plane missing the plough. (J Benner is listed in the book as only having found a handful of his planes. Considers extremely rare)

Upfront specialties
White and spear warran L soule plough ( mid 1800s
Stanley #113 type 1!!!!
Ohio tool co #84

Now for the moulding planes
Dr Barton
No name
Dr Barton
D Dow
Sandusky tool works
Dr Barton
No name

On top of jointers
Stanley 3
Stanley 4
Stanley 5
Stanley 6

Attachments

·
7,222 Posts
A nice collection. :thumbsup:

Looks like no room - except for the planes. :yes:

If I had these on the floor of my room, I would be guaranteed to stub my toes on these - more than once. :icon_smile:

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dave Paine said:
A nice collection. :thumbsup: Looks like no room - except for the planes. :yes: If I had these on the floor of my room, I would be guaranteed to stub my toes on these - more than once. :icon_smile:
Thanks Dave! I sure love them! I clean them up once I'm done and put them all very high in the air where toes are not in danger........ Just your head HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pauley said:
I'll help you unload some of those planes...send'em to me.....
Ok thanks! I'll get right on that! Such nice people to offer to take........ Wait a minute........

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Al B Thayer said:
Thanks for sharing them with us. Al Nails only hold themselves.
No problem! I allways wanted to get a picture of all of them. About 10 are missing cause it was too cold to walk up to the shed!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mavawreck said:
That is a really impressive collection, I'm pretty jealous!
Hahaha thank you! I plan on keeping them for a long time! And just think about this. Most money I ever payed for one. $25 for the type 1 #113

1 - 13 of 13 Posts