Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a sawmill and kiln in the pittsburgh area preferably one south of pittsburgh I already have a sawmill I go to but they don't have a kiln and it takes to long I air dry so I need to find one with a kiln or does anyone have an plans for a solar kiln that I won't need any electric for because everywhere I can put a kiln is to far from my house for electric

·
Registered
82 Posts
I thought you were wanting dried lumber, I don't usually saw other peoples logs.as I don't have much time for it. what I can do is sell you dried lumber at a very reasonable price. I would help you out and saw some of your logs for you,but you will have to wait until I have the time to do it. you can pm me your phone number and I will give you a call.thanks

·
Registered
152 Posts
I use a guy just north of Pittsburgh. He is just a few exits north on route 28 if you are familiar with it. Jones saw mill (724) 352-3825 he has a kiln and will saw and dry your logs. Very reasonable price if you ask me. Last I heard it was . 30 cents bdft for sawing and same for drying. Nice guy too.

pit bulls rock!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.