Woodworking Talk banner
21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Sherwin Williams is frustrating. At one time I could only get KA from the industrial coatings store 5 or 1 gal. Then I could get 1 gal from the main local store (more professional customers than DYI'ers). Now I can't get it anywhere except in 5 gal but my local store says I can order 1 gal or 5 gal. I'm convinced there are very few people that work for this company anymore that actually have a clue what is really going on and not just telling me what the computer says. It's getting to the point where I may just look for another option. We already use ML Campbell but I like to have a second option. As much as I prefer not to have to order anything and have it shipped, I think I'll be giving Renner a try.
I have at least a 2 hour drive for ML Campbell. Lenmar sold off their waterborne coatings division so Benjamin Moore is out. SW has been having supply chain issues for over a year. Target charges a bundle to ship and I found their pigmented does not hold up unless you go over it with a clear coat, which is much more work and makes touchups difficult.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts