Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 127 ? I have uploaded several pictures no problem, I have been trying for 2 days to upload a couple more and get that message and they don't take.

·
Registered
757 Posts
What does Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 127 ? I have uploaded several pictures no problem, I have been trying for 2 days to upload a couple more and get that message and they don't take.
Yea, sorry guys. I'm working with my host to fix this.

We got a new server yesterday and some of the settings have to change.

Thanks, we will get it fixed soon. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
757 Posts
FIXED... I think.

Let me know if you have any more issues. Thanks.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Great to hear. Thanks for being patient!

·
Registered
757 Posts
I tell ya I take 10x more pictures ever since I got my digital camera. It's so easy.

You could always use a scanner to get them on the PC. Just an idea if you have one.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Don't be fooled...Frank has a camera.....

I'm sure it's because he's too busy to put them in. When I was out there it was 4:00 p.m. and he hadden't finished his oatmeal from the morning. Frank has quite a place with something going on all the time...:yes: :yes:

I hear that he's even doing weddings now......:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Extreme Birdhouse Builder
264 Posts
I tell ya I take 10x more pictures ever since I got my digital camera. It's so easy.

You could always use a scanner to get them on the PC. Just an idea if you have one.
I am the same way.
Ever since i bought a digital camera i take pictures everyday.
I have about 10,000 pictures stored just in the last 6 months. :cowboy:

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,677 Posts
Where do I find the directions for such as trying to send in pictures?:laughing:
Frank, I have been to alot of funerals. I have never seen one stuffed full of money. You can take it with you but you won't be able to spend it so, let go of some of the mountain of money you have stashed away in your hollow burl log and under your matress and buy some newer software. This stuff now is so easy all you got to do is plug the camera into the computer, and the software does ALL the downloading.
Then all you have to do is follow a few simpkle directions. It is much more difficult to assmeble a new tablesaw and tweek it, or to build a cake, or to put together some piece of cheap furniture you get at Wal Mart.
I bet you wife would give you a free tutorial lesson if you played your cards just right. :shifty:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Nathan-
This is probably a dumb question but is there a way to post comments on the gallery photos?. I didn't see a comment icon or prompt. I noticed there was a section showing "0" comments listed for any particular photo. It appears to be the same format as the gallery that we had on the full vigor forestry page but I couldn't find the way to list comments. Thanks! - JP -

·
Registered
757 Posts
Nathan-
This is probably a dumb question but is there a way to post comments on the gallery photos?. I didn't see a comment icon or prompt. I noticed there was a section showing "0" comments listed for any particular photo. It appears to be the same format as the gallery that we had on the full vigor forestry page but I couldn't find the way to list comments. Thanks! - JP -
We can have comments and it's been something I've been trying to think though. The problem is that they are hidden and you dont' really see them when you click the new posts button. So, someone could spam the site or post adult content and we may never see it.

I have them turned on for contractortalk.com.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Not that I know of... of course that could be the problem ;)

I'll turn it on. Give me a few minutes

·
Registered
757 Posts
OK, it's turned on. Have fun!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts