Woodworking Talk banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
HALL OF FAMER
8,676 Posts
I envy you. My father and I still work together but sadly, my grandfather has been gone for just over 17 years now. They are my mentors. Along with the help of your good friend, you are building a foundation of a father/son relationship that will continue to grow for years to come. The memories that you are creating now, will carry on with your son and will be passed on to his children and their children and so on. The generosity of Woody has renewed my belief that regardless of the horrible things that are happening in this world, there are still good people who truly care about others. I thank you for your story and for the pictures. Your son has done a fantastic job with the pen turning and it sounds to me like you now have yourself a teacher's assistant for when you work with the home schooled children. My hat's off to you, Woody and your son. :thumbsup:
Ken

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.