Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Moo-tivation
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm looking to buy some American Flag/Patriotic Pen clips for a big project due next May. I've looked on both Pen State, and Craft Supplies USA to no avail.

Anyone have a good lead?

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Hey I'm looking to buy some American Flag/Patriotic Pen clips for a big project due next May. I've looked on both Pen State, and Craft Supplies USA to no avail.

Anyone have a good lead?

Woodturningz sell clips with US flags. I can vouch for the company, they've given me good service in the past, but I have no experience with these specific clips.

Click THIS LINK and scroll down a bit ...

·
Moo-tivation
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
1.95 a piece isn't too bad. Thank you, if anyone else has any other sellers that would be fantastic. :) which is totally better than the others one's I've came across where they want 5.50 ea, which is totally outrageous because they are literally the same thing.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
1.95 a piece isn't too bad.
You mentioned this was a "big project" ... if you're planning to buy lots of clips, I suggest you call or email Ryan (the owner of Woodturningz) and ask "what's the best price you can do for 100 pieces?" (or however many you need).

That advice goes for any other vendor too -- there's no reason not to ask if they can do better for a large volume.

Hope it works out for you :thumbsup:

·
Moo-tivation
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You mentioned this was a "big project" ... if you're planning to buy lots of clips, I suggest you call or email Ryan (the owner of Woodturningz) and ask "what's the best price you can do for 100 pieces?" (or however many you need).

That advice goes for any other vendor too -- there's no reason not to ask if they can do better for a large volume.

Hope it works out for you :thumbsup:
Alright, thank you! I'll take that into consideration. :yes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts