Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how is this type of wood made, how much money it costs to make it, what type of machinery is needed for it, what supplies are needed for it and whether old wood can be used to make it?
I really need these questions answered please.
The finishing product would be used to build houses. can this be done?

·
Registered
537 Posts
It isn't something you're going to make without investing many tens of millions of dollars in machinery, presses, gluing, etc. Then there's the need to have your product and production process/facility APA certified so it can actually be used as a structural panel. It is less than $7 at the box stores...I'd go that route.

·
Registered
979 Posts
All you need is a big copper pot, some corn meal, a little sugar, yeast and...wait, that don't sound right.

·
Registered
382 Posts
All you need is a big copper pot, some corn meal, a little sugar, yeast and...wait, that don't sound right.
Doesn't this have something to do with moonshine???
Maybe you shouldn't let others know what your doing in your spare time. :laughing:

·
Registered
979 Posts
One of the unfortunate down sides of moonshine I guess.:shutup: Interesting history though.
I always hated NASCAR, and never understood the appeal. Then I got married, had a kid and somewhere in the interim got sucked in and now find myself glued to my couch on Sunday watching them go around and around and around and yes, it's now exciting to me...my wife is an open wheel (F1) fan and now is disgusted by this change.

Burton, Hamlin and Montoya are now my guys to watch...I'm not sure what the connection between now married with a kid and my sudden interest in NASCAR is, but maybe some of you veterans have had a similar conversion.

·
Registered
868 Posts
What's a troll? Is that another term for spam?
Trolling is when someone posts a questions just to spark controversy, see if they can get a response, or just to start a meaningless conversation. Some trolling is spam, some trolling is someone trying to pick a fight, and some trolling is lonely people just looking to have a thread to read.

·
grandfather of 12
132 Posts
Sometimes when a forum is slow, an admin will ask a stupid question under another ID to get things going.:laughing:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts