Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Onieda Air Systems Dust Gorilla Cyclone. Machine is 5hp single phase 220v. Comes with stand and 35 gallon fiber drum. Unit will also come with all the duct work originally bought from Onieda at the time of purchase. There is enough duct work to hook up 4 machines and this unit will pull dust from 2-3 at a time. Very powerful. Machine is located in Dover, DE.

Price-$2200 firm

To buy this setup new would be about $3300.

I also have some grizzly tools for sale. 12" jointer, 20" planer, 19" bandsaw. All bought new in 09'. Let me know if interested. I can also be reached @ [email protected]

·
Sawdust Creator
8,046 Posts
I'm guessing from the email address that he's a builder going out of business...

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
correct

Not in a shop setting at least. I do alot of metal fab these days and Im currently in the process of moving and will be building a new shop in the next year. The cabinet business is so saturated in this area with all the amish that one off furniture peices doesnt justify the small or investment at this time. As a hobby i enjoy it greatly. Ill be adding some more festools to the contruction trailer and with my current setups I can build just about any custom builts in for homes and such. Thats why Im not selling the small stuff, like routers and hand tools. Speaking of, I do have a jessum master lift for sale.

·
Pain in the A$$
1,904 Posts
jraksdhs said:
I do have a jessum master lift for sale.
Might be interested in this. Been looking at a Woodpecker PRL-V2 on Craigslist on a 24x32 top.

So which model is your Jessem?

Which router is it set up for?

How much do you want?

Will you ship it?

Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts