Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attach my shop vac to pretty much everything as I work, especially sanding - never without it attached.

I got tired of cleaning my filter so I got this cyclonic separator after reading reviews and watching the comparison on the woodwhisperer site.

I'm so happy with this thing. When I get a larger space, I'm absolutely going to get the larger version to hook up to the dust collection system I get.

If you're like me and frustrated by clogged up filters, then get this.

http://www.oneida-air.com/category.asp?Id={CC6B6F2A-E3D7-4F18-A53C-B5C357DFE131}

·
Registered
364 Posts
I have a small one and absolutely love it. It's paid for itself many times over in $$ saved on filters/bags/hassle. Did you get the kit where you build the little cart? It's very handy to drag it to whatever tool you are using at the time.

·
Registered
620 Posts
jokker78 said:
I have one too. It isn't worth a damn hooked to a planner the bucket fills up tofast
I found a guy here who is selling 30-gallon plastic barrels with a removable end for twenty dollars. That worked with my planer.

I bought the dust deputy and a twenty gallon drum off Amazon for work.

·
Registered
914 Posts
When I get a larger space, I'm absolutely going to get the larger version to hook up to the dust collection system I get.
Good choice IMO as my SDD works like a champ on the big stuff!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts