Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Old School
24,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabinetman
Will "Old Gallery" become "My Photos" with the switchover, or will each member have to do his/her own? Or, will "Old Gallery" still be an option for evermore?
--------------------------------------------------------------------

That's one of the things I'm working on for sure. We are trying to write a script to import all the data from the old gallery to the new photo albums. But the structure is very different between the two. So, we will either leave the old gallery up for viewing or find a way to import it.

I'd like to ask this question again. If "Old Gallery" can't be moved to "My Photos" as an entire move, or a simple one-by-one move, can the "IMG" location from the "Old Gallery" be used for an upload to "My Photos", or does the upload have to come from our PC files, like "My Pictures"?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Yea, sorry this was never done. A LOT of people are in the same boat as me and no one has figured out a way of doing this yet.
You have to upload directly from your PC so if you no longer have the photo on your PC you can right click it in the old gallery and do a "Save As" to save it to your PC. Then upload it to the new area.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts