Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Turning noob
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, hows everyone been?? Most of the people that spend a lot of time here on the wood turning section of this forum have become good forum friends of mine, alteast I think so. Been busy for a couple months doing remodeling and getting ready for parenthood J. Thought I would share with all of you the good news I received a few weeks back, Im going to be a DAD, of twin babies… main reason i was not online for a while. Figured I would share with you guys, because im excited and cant wait.. :yes:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Congratulations :yes:

Your not going to let you brother or BIL name them are your?:laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Congrats!
I've delivered a few of those in my time. Make sure the boss stays WELL hydrated.
Dave H

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I guess its time to start STOCKING up on WOODWORKING TOOLS for the twins!!, no matter if its girls or boys. EVERYONE DOES WOODWORKING!!

·
Turning noob
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Travico said:
I guess its time to start STOCKING up on WOODWORKING TOOLS for the twins!!, no matter if its girls or boys. EVERYONE DOES WOODWORKING!!
That's for sure... Im hoping for both boy and girl.. :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congratz on the twins how wonderful, your going to be busy busy busy! Wanna sell your woodworking tools your not going to need them for awhile! Just kidding, Ha Ha.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts