·
Registered
55 Posts
I guess you could use it as a lumber rack or tool support :eek:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Well, it looks to me!!!!!!

Like it might be handy, but not near my TS!!!!

·
Old Methane Gas Cloud
3,500 Posts
Usually the lady . . . .

Well let's not go there. :no:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Strange? Not really... think about it! You're a woodworker (no offense to our lady woodworkers who have every right to be here [wish you could convince my wife to join me in the shop]) which means you're more then likely to be a guy. I get lots of "dating services" links to my Facebook page and I believe it's because I spend lots of time on woodworking sites - tool - and stores. Because I also involved with the BSA (Boy Scouts of America), I get camping equipment sites.

Welcome to modern day living. Big brother isn't watching to spy - he wants to sell you something you might be interested in. If they sell 100 of those belts - they're very happy...

·
Pain in the A$$
1,904 Posts
So, what exactly were you looking for ...

Mark

·
Registered
13 Posts
"Phone call's only.".. I think this person might try and sell you on a couple other thing's once he or she get's you on the phone.. lol

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was looking through the tools listings, not really looking for any one thing. Certainly was not expecting that! We've all seen items that were listed wrong. 'Ticket' in the 'Tools' section, but this takes the cake. Is it weird that when I saw the ad, the first thing I thought of was 'I gotta post this on WWT!'

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
They just don't know what they have. You use the mounting hook directly over the table saw, strap your board into the swing, and then you make a perfectly ripped pair once it comes out....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts