·
Old Methane Gas Cloud
3,509 Posts
Usually the lady . . . .

Well let's not go there. :no:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Strange? Not really... think about it! You're a woodworker (no offense to our lady woodworkers who have every right to be here [wish you could convince my wife to join me in the shop]) which means you're more then likely to be a guy. I get lots of "dating services" links to my Facebook page and I believe it's because I spend lots of time on woodworking sites - tool - and stores. Because I also involved with the BSA (Boy Scouts of America), I get camping equipment sites.

Welcome to modern day living. Big brother isn't watching to spy - he wants to sell you something you might be interested in. If they sell 100 of those belts - they're very happy...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I was looking through the tools listings, not really looking for any one thing. Certainly was not expecting that! We've all seen items that were listed wrong. 'Ticket' in the 'Tools' section, but this takes the cake. Is it weird that when I saw the ad, the first thing I thought of was 'I gotta post this on WWT!'

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.