·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
@qnels001
on page 9 it shows a 93.5 blade length
on page 13 it shows 92.5 blade length
on page 16 it shows 92.5 blade length

i still think you should check mid position and minimum position on the adjustment since the manual does or does not have the correct length listed.
I went out during lunch and did the measuring you and @haathi suggested and got a minimum length of 90 in and a maximum length where it wouldn't rub on the top housing of 92 and a half inches. I'm going to try and get a 91 and a half blade and see if that will work. I figure with custom blades from one of the links above only being $23 I can try a few until I find the perfect fit. Then I can post my findings here to hopefully save someone else the hassle.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I went out during lunch and did the measuring you and @haathi suggested and got a minimum length of 90 in and a maximum length where it wouldn't rub on the top housing of 92 and a half inches. I'm going to try and get a 91 and a half blade and see if that will work. I figure with custom blades from one of the links above only being $23 I can try a few until I find the perfect fit. Then I can post my findings here to hopefully save someone else the hassle.
You probably already know this, but don't toss the blades that are the wrong size. For a few dollars you can have them professionally cut and resized to the size you need. I think the last resizing I had done was $5 and was completed while I was looking around the store.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts