Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Pain in the A$$
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my wife and daughter got me a very sweet gift for Christmas. Apparently my wife got the idea while we were at a craft fair in NW Arkansas a few months ago. My wife bought the saw at a local thrift store and showed a picture of what she was hoping for to a lady from church who painted it. It's pretty awesome, but may just be relegated to my office for now. My garage walls are kinda over loaded at the moment...

Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Very nice gift and with it, seems your wife is giving you the go ahead to start building the shop of your dreams. Clean up that garage and start buying tools on Craigslist or new, if you can swing it. Just tell your wife, "but honey, I need the shop to hang your wonderful Christmas present. Good luck.

·
Pain in the A$$
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paul W Gillespie said:
Very nice gift and with it, seems your wife is giving you the go ahead to start building the shop of your dreams. Clean up that garage and start buying tools on Craigslist or new, if you can swing it. Just tell your wife, "but honey, I need the shop to hang your wonderful Christmas present. Good luck.
I haven't had a vehicle in my garage in a year and its actually too full of tools :) She gave me the go ahead to build a shop but economics says it will be 2-3 years before wit is realistically feasible.

Mark

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Maybe you can drag a few tools out this summer and start using some of those tools. I saw a guy using the banister of his porch as a workbench. Don't ever give up your dream. :thumbsup:

·
Pain in the A$$
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No musical abilities here. Heck I don't think I could carry a tune in a bucket!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts