Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Y'all

Haven't posted on nhere for a wee while, but keep a regular eye on who is doing what, why and when.

Here is my latest offering to the world, crafted with care love and affection by Argyll's one armed turner

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,674 Posts
Hey man that is really awesome. I love creations that are truly different and that is. thanks for posting it.

AFA not posting in a while, many people go through periods where they drift away. I have done it before and probably will again. Some come back some don't. Life goes on.

Thanks for the picture.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Square Oak Bowl

Hi Chris,my name is Stevie, I think your oak bowl is stunning. The Deer hide stitching is a brilliant idea. every time I try square edge stuff the ruddy corners never turn out quite right.Still it gives me another excuse to go into the shed.Can't wait to see some more!
Stevie.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
484 Posts
ctb

Another nice one Chris. I like that . I was into turning square bowls of all kinds for a while. Octagon shape, hexagon , just plane square, and diamond shape. I just post mine in my gallery if you care to take a look. It is quite full now and getting hard to find a special photo. Once again, nice work and welcome back. Mitch

1 - 4 of 4 Posts