Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't see Niki post much anymore hope he is ok love the jigs he makes.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hi Bruce

I'm still here and everything is ok...

Oh, and don't believe to Cabinetman, I'm not "gettin' world famous"...one magazine posted one of my jigs...big deal, from that you don't get famous...you just get $75...:smile:

Cabinetman
No book and no TV show....well, not for the time being...:icon_smile:

Regards
niki

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Bruce

I'm still here and everything is ok...

Oh, and don't believe to Cabinetman, I'm not "gettin' world famous"...one magazine posted one of my jigs...big deal, from that you don't get famous...you just get $75...:smile:

Cabinetman
No book and no TV show....well, not for the time being...:icon_smile:

Regards
niki
Niki.
How about a good working box joint jig, everytime I try to make one it looks like junk and only last a short time I would like to make one that will hold up to use. :icon_cheesygrin:

Bruce.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like you have your router under your work bench is that what I see, can you please show me a picture of that table ? I use my table saw for my box joints maybe I will try a router.

Thanks Bruce.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Niki.
Is there anything you can't do, you are one of the most creative and gifted people I know :thumbsup: got to do a jig book my friend.

Bruce.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
niki.
I just read shop tips in wood magazine and there on page 10 is your idea of a quick and easy board straightener.:thumbsup:

Bruce.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Thank you all so much

Bruce
Well, you know how the say...."Necessity - the mother of all inventions"...the selection here is very poor and...or you do it yourself or you don't have it...

The tip on Wood Magazine....that's what Cabinetman meant by "gettin' world famous" and that's what I meant in my reply "you just get $75"...

Even though I'm not subscribed on Wood magazine, they sent me this issue to Poland...very kind of them...

Regards
niki

1 - 12 of 12 Posts