Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I live in North Texas and don't have any real woodworking experience but the DH and I fairly handy and DIY a lot of things. I have some antique furniture, some passed down and some purchased and I'd like to get some information about finishes, care for them etc.

I read the link about posting photos and it's pretty old. The limit seems to be 200kb but I know a lot of the vbulletin forums allow larger photos now, so I'm hoping someone can tell me if that is still the current limit or not?

I'll have to do a lot of resizing if that's the case.

Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well thanks for the tip but ugh! They're already out there on photobucket but I'll see if I can get them small enough to upload. Not sure how they are going to look though with that much compression.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Welcome!
From some south of ya.
Easiest way to upload pics is from the WWT phone app.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Welcome!

·
Old School
24,017 Posts
Hello everyone,

I live in North Texas and don't have any real woodworking experience but the DH and I fairly handy and DIY a lot of things. I have some antique furniture, some passed down and some purchased and I'd like to get some information about finishes, care for them etc.

I read the link about posting photos and it's pretty old. The limit seems to be 200kb but I know a lot of the vbulletin forums allow larger photos now, so I'm hoping someone can tell me if that is still the current limit or not?

I'll have to do a lot of resizing if that's the case.

Thanks!
If you size them to 850 pixels wide or less in JPEG, the forum will have no problem. I don't go by MB or KB.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts