Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The New Guy
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys! Glad I found this site because it looks like you've got the answers to all my questions. I'm 37 years old and I've been into woodworking as a necessity for many years. By that I mean....If it's wood and it's broken then I shall find a way to fix it. However, I've gotten into woodworking as a hobby (and a means of extra income) in the last six months. That all started as making a few lamps, candle holders, small tables, and such for my woman's craft show booth. She's a painter by the way, but needed a few more things to fill up her booth. Since then I've enjoyed woodworking so much that I find myself out in my shop until 2am some nights. I've ventured into the realm of furniture and I'm starting to find myself with a few questions. Sorry for the long read, but I'm hoping you guys can help me better understand the proper techniques I really need to learn.

·
The New Guy
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fundabug, where in KY are you located?
Outside of Hopkinsville.....About 20 minutes from Lake Barkley and Land Between the Lakes. Nice area in the summer, but not much to do when the weather gets cold and gloomy (about six months of the year). That's kind of how I got into woodworking....spend a cold Saturday staring at the TV or make something!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts