Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Mornin everyone. I've been teaching a finishing class this week and haven't had much time to get on and chat but this ends classes for 2007 and look forward to spending more time on the forums. I learn a lot from you guys.

While I've been busy teaching, Sherri has been working with our videos and getting them where they can be viewed on our site with a little better quality than you get on youtube.com. She has only just begun getting the older ones up but feed back would be appreciated. We just thought a bit better quality and being able to list them by category would be good. Also, there is no time restrictions so we don't have to split a longer technique video into many parts.

You can view the new page at:

http://www.antiquesbuiltdaily.com/tips.htm

This also allows an RSS feed if you click on the menu. I'm not sure what that is or does but a lot of emails ask us about it.

Charles Neil

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Cool Charles. I just watched the "invisible crack repair", that should be a help to some of the guys who have cutoffs they thought they could not use. I have done that in the past with some crotch wood that split on me when drying. It was just to pretty to not try and save, it worked well.

·
Registered
112 Posts
great site charles, great idea with your magnetic door catches.
I see youve got a nice selection of clamps there as well something i could do with:smile:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts