Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Arches work awesome. Cool tool. I hope you never run into a trooper with a log like that on that arch. Just think of the fines - no lights, no brakes, no fenders, no license or plate. Odds are you will never get caught if you are on the back roads.

·
Sawing against the Wind
2,383 Posts
WAHOO!!!! What a tree...can't wait to see that sawed up. that'll be beautiful.
I gotta mixed feeling Blessing this week. Two weeks ago a storm blew down the old scaly bark hickory we played under as a child on my granddad's place, but it was still in the family yeehaw!!! My mom gave it to me (one 10' x 28" log) plus a standing dead pecan (two 8'6" x 32" one with large crotch) AND a standing dead spalting hackberry (11' x 28" with a crotch)....sad to see them down but Blessed to get a chance to rebirth them into something else....especially with the history.

Sorry I didn't mean to hijack....love that tree more pics pleeeeaaaase!!! *update(I've added as topic)*

Have a Blessed and Prosperous day In Jesus's Awesome Love,
Tim

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
take it slow and u should be fine. i wouldnt make a habbit of driving thru towns tho. no further than i go id be alright because we have folks on tractors and everything else on roads here...

just FYI
The state of Georgia does not require tags, titles, or registrations for the following vehicles:
  • Mopeds
  • Off-road vehicles
  • All-terrain vehicles
  • Motorized carts
  • Farm trailers weighing less than 3,500 pounds
  • Farm trailers with no springs, pulled from a tongue, and used primarily for fertilizer
  • Any tractor or three-wheeled motorcycle used only for agricultural purposes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts