Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

My name is John and I work for, and am an Admin for an E-Commerce site. We cater to a couple different fields, but what we quickly found out is, our Fine Woodworking category is our most popular.

Though I am not new to bandsaw blades, I am pretty new to Fine Woodworking. I took a shop class in high school, made a folding end table that I still have somewhere. It’s probably more like one of those fold-up T.V. dinner tables, made of wood. But that is pretty much the extent of my woodworking. So, on to why I joined this forum.

I am interested in learning more about fine woodworking to better understand our customers and their needs. I would also like to contribute to conversations where I can. I may jump in out of pure curiosity in the subject. And, while I’m here to learn, I will not be offended in any manner if any of you want to visit our site to see if we have anything you might like. I have been a member for about a week, but spent most of that time being a tourist and reading different threads on various topics. I hope to learn a great deal here, from what I’ve seen so far, there are a lot of very experienced and knowledgeable people on here.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Welcome!
I too was once a "lurker", but discovered that this site is great for interaction--so come on in!

Reactions: John0841
1 - 7 of 7 Posts