Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Welcome. I checked out your site :thumbsup:. Carving is a whole other craft, one I cannot master. Hope to see more from you Erno.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Welcome to the site Erno!
Man nice carvings on your site. I really like the deer scene mantel.

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,674 Posts
Erno, with all the accolades you have been getting I had to look at your site. All I can say is that your talent and artistry is surpassed by very few craftsman in the world. You are certainly "world class"!

We are privaleged to have your knowledge and expertise available to our forum, and hope you will participate frequently hen you have time.

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Hi, Daren,
I like also your stone holder.
I would imagine as a carver you know what a sharp tool is and how to make them that way. I use my stones alot. If I was a carver with 1/2 your skills my holder would be a heck of alot prettier than that thing I threw together :laughing:. Man, it would be down right showy, carved and engraved all over.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Conti, I'm a little late, but welcome. Glad to have you here.

Nancy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Red cedar

Erno, with all the accolades you have been getting I had to look at your site. All I can say is that your talent and artistry is surpassed by very few craftsman in the world. You are certainly "world class"!

We are privaleged to have your knowledge and expertise available to our forum, and hope you will participate frequently hen you have time.
Kevin, thank you for your nice compliment it is appreciated, same time I love red cedar timber. I wish you would be closer ! :thumbsup:

'' The way to have a happy life is to be so busy doing what you like all the time that there is no time left to think about wether you are happy''

Thanks, Erno @

www.eurodesignscarving.com :smile:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I would imagine as a carver you know what a sharp tool is and how to make them that way. I use my stones alot. If I was a carver with 1/2 your skills my holder would be a heck of alot prettier than that thing I threw together :laughing:. Man, it would be down right showy, carved and engraved all over.
Daren :

Yes I do, sharp tools specialy in my case. I sharpen my chisels and they need to be sharp to have a clean cut. If you like carving..I started with only one chisel and I also thought I'm never be able to carve. I had a master who sad you can do it...:thumbsup:

Erno @
www.eurodesignscarving.com

1 - 17 of 17 Posts